The concept describes the measures that directly affect you, as a guest, from arrival to departure.
- We are happy to offer you luggage transport from the station to the hotel We can only take persons with mouth-nose protection in the vehicle, because we cannot keep the necessary minimum distance.
- Once you arrive at the hotel, you can quickly wash your hands and/or disinfect them.
- The BAG general protective measures are displayed and observed
- Your stay
- Masks are compulsory in the entire house. (except your own room)
- Wash your hands regularly.
- We are all required to keep a distance of 1.5m from each other. For this reason we have removed some seats from the lounges.
- The tables in the breakfast room have a distance of 1.5m.
- The front desk is separated with a window
- Hotel folders are currently not available in your room, if you wish you can get your own copy at the reception.
- The public rooms are ventilated several times a day for five minutes and disinfected once a day.
- The public toilets are cleaned twice a day
- Please enter the lift only with family members.
- Opposite the lift there is a minibar at your disposal. Please disinfect your hands after use.
- Your room
- Employees are requested to enter your room only with mouth-nose protection and gloves and not to touch any personal objects.
- The rooms and objects in the room will be disinfected after departure.
- The room keys will be disinfected on each arrival and departure
- Before using the breakfast buffet, hands must be disinfected
- Please only one person / one group at a time at the buffet.
- Hot drinks, and egg dishes will be served by us, as always.
- At check-in, a validity check of the Covid certificate is made. Only guests with a valid Covid certificate according to the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health have access to the breakfast buffet. This means that the guests must be vaccinated, recovered or tested and prove this by a certificate.
We thank you for your help and wish you a pleasant stay in the highest hotel in Wengen.
Andreas Janke & Team